jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Michel Pittet <pit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: branch reference implementation
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 09:15:20 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

> By the way, do you know where i can find the release 0.16.4.1 of the
> specifications. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the jcp web site only
> propose 0.16.3.

0.16.4.* are only available to the EG (due to some license
limitations). The next opportunity to see a public spec will be when
the Final Approval Ballot is through and become public.

Cheers
Jean-Michel

standardize your content-repository !          http://jcr.day.com

Jean-Michel Pittet - Director of Engineering - Day Software
jean-michel.pittet@day.com, +41 61 226 98 98, CH-4001 Basel