jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FYI: new "jcr:" URL scheme in Cocoon
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:17:25 GMT
hi sylvain,

that's fantastic news. thanks a lot.
i think this will greatly help people to access their "file centric"
content directly from content repositories within cocoon.

on a completely different topic, i wondered if something like a
JCRGenerator leveraging the ContentHandler on
Session.exportDocumentView() would make any sense at all?
To me it was always intrieguing to have a repository as a
flexible and scalable source of sax events...

regards,
david