jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting "custom" objects from the repository?
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:23:54 GMT
hi daniel,

... i think for the sake of avoiding redundancy and saving
everybody's time, i will not comment on the rest of your
post, however i feel like i have to give credit where
credit is due.

> I don't mean last modification time for all nodes,
> just a mixin type...
now, that idea i like. i think this could be implemented
nicely into jackrabbit. actually, i think roys mention of
the "etag" offers an even more interesting perspective,
but the rep:lastModified-mixin sounds like a valuable
extension to jackrabbit.

> BTW, JSR 170-0.16.3 question: Why is the jcr:lastModified of nt:resource
> is ignored from versioning?
i agree again, i also think it should be COPY ;)
thanks.

regards,
david