jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting "custom" objects from the repository?
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:35:01 GMT
it seems like i am missing something...

> > So, come on guys, do
> > everybody think that I must be an alien from another galaxy :), or it is
> > a damn down-to-earth everyday thing what I'm talking about?
> I think it's hugely important.  It's a pattern-y thing and I'd like to
> see (and contribute) some work in this area to feel around for a bit
> to see what might be the best way to do it.
sounds like we have with daniel and ben two volunteers to
implement a general purpose, scalable, distributed, transactional
cache with low network overhead as part of jackrabbit.

i am looking forward to contributions and i will certainly be very
excited to suggest any sensible extension to resolve these issues
to the jcr expert group in the future.

regards,
david

.ps: i will not hold my breath though ;)