jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit development roadmap
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:40:00 GMT
> Is it possible to point me to the Jackrabbit development roadmap or to the
> list of functionality that already has implemented.
> Currently I've found only ToDo.txt in SVN and some discussions that occurred
> half an year ago.
> Is there any documentation in addition to source code, java docs and
> several articles in
> incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit<http://incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit>
> ?
i agree that we should put a roadmap and a featurelist on to the
jackrabbit website. i will try to do that as soon as i get to it.
[ which may not be too soon :( ]
for now:  all the major features and functions of jsr-170 (mandatory
and optional) should be implemented in jackrabbit.

> I would like to get some additional info about search functionality
> implementation, if there is a such possibility of course.
the jsr-170 spec may be of assistence to a certain
extent, jackrabbit goes beyond the spec with respect
to the query facilties though.

regards,
david