jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Pickering <benpicker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting "custom" objects from the repository?
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:13:08 GMT
> So, come on guys, do
> everybody think that I must be an alien from another galaxy :), or it is
> a damn down-to-earth everyday thing what I'm talking about?

I think it's hugely important.  It's a pattern-y thing and I'd like to
see (and contribute) some work in this area to feel around for a bit
to see what might be the best way to do it.

Clearly Day will be solving these problems with CRX, but their method
will be part of the commercial product and not necessarily something
that can be used in the open-source Jackrabbit.  I would like to know,
however, if the JCR developers had something in mind while working on
the spec.

--
Cheers,
Ben