jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Dewell" <r...@dewell.org>
Subject Re: Workspaces
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:42:19 GMT
Hi David,

Although I wasn't able to access the Content Explorer as jane or bob (I
received an internal server error), I did browse around with the admin user
and took a look at your node types for accessControl, etc, as well as the
folders you'd set up for bob and jane.  To put it bluntly: that's exactly
what I was trying to describe!  Of course your gorgeous console makes this
easier to visualize.

I don't really have anything to add.  As far as I can tell, your design
pretty much covers everything I was imagining.  I think this early on in my
project I'll move forward with the "one workspace" notion knowing that I'm
going to either need to implement some similar security down the road, or
will find that jackrabbit's built-in security as evolved a bit more in the
meantime.

Thanks for your help!

Ryan