jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Dewell" <r...@dewell.org>
Subject Re: Workspaces
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:55:57 GMT
On a related note, and a possible workaround for what I'm looking at, is
there a way to anchor a Query at a particular Node other than the root of
the repository -- so that the Query is performed relative to that Node
instead of the root?

I'm used to xpath's notion of an initial context node that I can control,
and I guess I'm looking for something similar here.  Ideas?

Best regards,

Ryan