jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Dewell" <r...@dewell.org>
Subject SearchIndex configuration error
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 15:37:00 GMT
Hello, I'm trying to get jackrabbit running with a simple test as laid out
on the website.

I tried a snapshot from last night, and one from just a few minutes ago, and
am getting the error included below in this post.  I receive this error no
matter what I change in repository.xml.  I've tried 1) specifying the lucene
class in the SearchIndex element, 2) not specifying any class in
SearchIndex, 3) removing the SearchIndex element entirely (as it said it was
optional).  I receive the same error below in all three cases.

I'm looking forward to getting jackrabbit running and any assistance with
this is appreciated!

Best regards,

Ryan Dewell

---------------------------------------
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Configured bean implementation class  was not
found.: : Configured bean implementation class  was not found.: : Configured
bean implementation class  was not found.: :
 at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.<init>(SearchManager.java:135)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.getSearchManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1053)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.getSearchManager(RepositoryImpl.java:498)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initWorkspace(RepositoryImpl.java:356)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:290)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:316)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.init(BindableRepository.java:116)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.create(BindableRepository.java:104)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.RegistryHelper.registerRepository(RegistryHelper.java:57)
 at JCRTest.main(JCRTest.java:23)
Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationException:
Configured bean implementation class  was not found.: :
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.BeanConfig.newInstance(BeanConfig.java:102)
 at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.<init>(SearchManager.java:131)