jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jos Potargent <jos.potarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to build
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:01:34 GMT
Hello,

I had the same problem last week. The simplest thing I did was making
the directory empty and getting the release back from svn. Then the
build was succesful.

Jos

On 4/21/05, Simon Gash <Simon.Gash@gossinteractive.com> wrote:
> Hope someone can help as I can no longer get JackRabbit to build.
>
> Both the XPath and SQL query packages aren't building. In the XPath I
> seem to be missing the node object. In my previous version of the source
> code this class was included but now it seems to have gone.
>
> Anyone get any ideas.
>
> Thanks
>
> PS thought Roy's article on TSS was really cool ,anyone who hasn't
> already read it, its a really useful start for JackRabbit.
>
> This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.
>
> Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may
be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.
This email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.

> GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.