jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Sag <d...@visualitylife.com>
Subject first steps
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:32:02 GMT
Hi People,

I am trying out jackrabbit for the first time.  I copied the
FirstSteps.java over into my project and tweaked it a bit to suit.

It all compiles fine but when I run it I get the following output...

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Configured bean implementation class
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex was not found.:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex: Configured bean
implementation class
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex was not found.:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex: Configured bean
implementation class
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex was not found.:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex

Now I can't see anywhere where I would have configured this.  my
repository.xml file is copied and adjusted from
http://incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit/firststeps.html

any clues for a newbie?  does anyone have any standalone working
example code I could play with?

cheers

dave