jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PathNotFoundException when copying between workspaces
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:39:56 GMT
i tested what you're describing with the following code fragment:

    Session sA = r.login(new SimpleCredentials("johndoe",
"".toCharArray()), "A");
    Session sB = r.login(new SimpleCredentials("johndoe",
"".toCharArray()), "B");
    Node nA = sA.getRootNode().addNode("foo");
    sA.save();
    Workspace wB = sB.getWorkspace();
    wB.copy("A", nA.getPath(), "/bar");

everything worked as expected.

are you sure you're logging in on the same Repository instance?

cheers
stefan