jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Strasser <tobias.stras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: webdav configuration api
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:46:24 GMT
ok. i gave it a try. the actual chaining really adds value to the
code. that is cool.
i also figured out how the commands can be parametrized. the digester
calls the respective bean methods, for each attribute in the xml.

cheers, tobi

--
Tobias Strasser, Day Management AG, Barfuesserplatz 6, CH - 4001 Basel