jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Strasser <tobias.stras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: webdav configuration api
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 15:56:15 GMT
and how do you pass parameters to the commands?
or would you create a 'MakeVersionable' command?

well, just another 2 libraries we depend on...
but i'll give it a try and maybe i discover the beauty of commons-chain :-)

cheers, tobi

--
Tobias Strasser, Day Management AG, Barfuesserplatz 6, CH - 4001 Basel