jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject RE: first steps
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:50:19 GMT
Thanks for that Marcel.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Reutegger [mailto:marcel.reutegger@gmx.net]
Sent: 22 April 2005 15:48
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: first steps

Hi Dave,

The default value for the query handler implementation class still
referenced the old class that got renamed, as Simon mentioned correctly.

I've just checked in the fix (svn revision: 164242). So, you may update
the class: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationParser and
then rebuild the jar file.

or you may change the repository configuration to:

<SearchIndex

</SearchIndex>

and make sure that the generated workspace.xml files also have the
correct class attribute set.

I'll also update the first steps document to include the class
attribute.

regards
  marcel

Dave Sag wrote:
> hi Simon,
>
> thanks for that tip...
>
> my repository.xml has no reference to
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex so i am not sure
> what i should be changing.
>
> this is my repository.xml
>
> <Repository>
>
>     <FileSystem
> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
>         <param name="path" value="testOutput/jr/rep/repository"/>
>     </FileSystem>
>
>     <Security appName="Visuality_test">
>         <AccessManager
> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager"/>
>     </Security>
>
>     <Workspaces rootPath="testOutput/jr/rep/workspaces"
>             defaultWorkspace="default" />
>
>     <Workspace name="visuality_client_test">
>         <FileSystem
> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
>             <param name="path" value="testOutput/jr/wsp"/>
>         </FileSystem>
>
>         <PersistenceManager
>
> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.xml.XMLPersistenceManager" />
>
>         <SearchIndex>
>             <FileSystem
> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
>                 <param name="path" value="testOutput/jr/wsp/index"/>
>             </FileSystem>
>         </SearchIndex>
>
>     </Workspace>
>
>     <Versioning rootPath="testOutput/jr/rep/versions">
>         <FileSystem
> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
>             <param name="path" value="testOutput/jr/rep/versions"/>
>         </FileSystem>
>
>         <PersistenceManager
> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.xml.XMLPersistenceManager" />
>     </Versioning>
>
> </Repository>
>
> all advice appreciated.
>
> tia
>
> Dave

This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This
email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.

GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.