jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject RE: first steps
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:47:47 GMT
Check the repository.xml configuration file. I had this one yesterday,
check the type in the repository.xml under the search configuration it
should read  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex, the
package name has been changed.

Don't worry you're almost there ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Sag [mailto:dsag@visualitylife.com]
Sent: 22 April 2005 14:32
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: first steps

Hi People,

I am trying out jackrabbit for the first time.  I copied the
FirstSteps.java over into my project and tweaked it a bit to suit.

It all compiles fine but when I run it I get the following output...

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Configured bean implementation class
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex was not found.:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex: Configured bean
implementation class
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex was not found.:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex: Configured bean
implementation class
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex was not found.:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex

Now I can't see anywhere where I would have configured this.  my
repository.xml file is copied and adjusted from
http://incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit/firststeps.html

any clues for a newbie?  does anyone have any standalone working example
code I could play with?

cheers

dave

This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This
email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.

GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.