jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject RE: Unable to build
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:24:08 GMT
Ah now I understand. What I did was this, I updated to the latest
version of the source code dumped it into a eclipse and (to my
embarrassment) of course it won't build. So I read about JavaCC and of
course the penny dropped. I'd forgotten to build JackRabbit using the
Maven builder. Once I did that JavaCC built the files (defined in the
maven goal) and now eclipse is happy and away I go, feeling a bit
embarrassed I hasten to add.

At least I know about JavaCC now.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Si

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Gash [mailto:Simon.Gash@gossinteractive.com]
Sent: 21 April 2005 12:04
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Unable to build

Marcel, are you saying that those extra files such as node.java are
actually generated by javacc and so I need to get javacc to re-generate
them and then add them manually as they are not supposed to be included
in the SVN repository ?

Ta

Si

PS I don't actually know what javacc is  guess I better check up on it
:;)