jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject RE: How to add new node types in JR? - Bayesian Filter detected spam
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:23:44 GMT
Took me quite a while to find it too, try

NodeTypeRegistry nodeTypeRegistry = Utilities.getSession()

.getNodeTypeManager().getNodeTypeRegistry();

Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Ryan Dewell
Sent: 11 April 2005 19:04
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: How to add new node types in JR? - Bayesian Filter detected
spam

Hi, I'm trying to test out custom node types in jackrabbit.  As far as I
can tell adding new node types is done through NodeTypeRegistry, however
I'm having a tough time finding the preferred way to get an instance of
that.  I see a getter in RepositoryImpl for it, but it is package
private.  What is the best way to get an instance of NodeTypeRegistry
for a repository?

Thanks,

Ryan Dewell

This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This
email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.

GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.