jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Sag <d...@visualitylife.com>
Subject Re: first steps
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:10:52 GMT
funny but there is no mention of the need to do this on
http://incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit/firststeps.html

but anyway i have made a workspaces folder and within that a folder
called default and have added a workspace.xml file to it based on a
copy of another one I found.

no luck still however - same result.

then...

following Marcel's suggestion I have grabbed the latest code from your
svn.  fyi the build generates a couple of test failures

    [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.version.TestAll
FAILED
     [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.nodetype.TestAll FAILED

but aside from that my first-steps hello world works fine now and a
million thanks to you both.

i look forward to continuing this experiment on monday morning before i
head off for a week's r&r

cheers and have a great weekend

dave