jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Quick patch for ORM-persistence to make it work with 0.16.4
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:43:07 GMT

>>get these errors as well. Will try to look into them this week.
>>

>no, i don't get these errors with the regular persistence managers in the core:
>
>    [junit] Running org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.TestAll
>    [junit] Tests run: 512, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 23.078 sec
>
>    [junit] Tests run: 195, Failures: 2, Errors: 6, Time elapsed: 40.625 sec
>    [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.version.TestAll FAILED
>
>seems to be a problem with that particual persistence manager.

This is probably due to the fixes that were committed to these tests
recently. The patch I submitted brought the test compatibility to the
same level (at the time !) as the default implementation, but as it is a
sub-project that is not directly reviewed upon commits (this is the goal
of these sub-projects, to be able to brake without braking the main
build), it often lags a little in the updates. Also as I am doing this
in my free time for the moment, I cannot always react immediately.

Regards,
  Serge Huber.