jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Ferris Nicolaisen <thoma...@ifi.uio.no>
Subject Re: Quick patch for ORM-persistence to make it work with 0.16.4
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:17:36 GMT
Stefan Guggisberg wrote:
> On 4/22/05, Serge Huber <shuber2@jahia.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>I haven't received any feedback on this patch ? Did it go through to the
>>mailing list (it seems to have here) ? Were there any problems with it ?
>>
>>Regards,
>>  Serge Huber.
>>

> i applied your patch (r164475).
>
> cheers,
> stefan

And it seems to work perfectly! (I didn't really get it working before)
Now it builds and tests succesfully right out of the repo. Thanks!

Testsuite: org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.TestAll
Tests run: 512, Failures: 15, Errors: 70, Time elapsed: 28,594 sec

Testsuite: org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.version.TestAll
Tests run: 195, Failures: 23, Errors: 13, Time elapsed: 74,031 sec

I guess you get these errors as well. Will try to look into them this week.

-Thomas