jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: TCK question: boolean property
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:38:00 GMT
Hi Maxim,

yes, you are right. in case that prop is multi-valued the test case
would throw an exception, which is not correct.

I've fixed the test case and also the other XXXPropertyTest classes,
which retrieved the second value the same way.
svn revision: 164194

Thanks, for identifying this issue.

regards
  marcel