jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: TCK question
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:07:28 GMT
Hi Maxim,

you are right, the test fails if the property is multi-valued.
Unfortunately it is not just the BooleanPropertyTest. It seems that most
of the XXXPropertyTest classes have this flaw :-/

I've fixed the test cases accordingly (svn revision: 164063)

thanks very much for reporting this issue!

regards
  marcel