jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit development roadmap
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:40:48 GMT
Hi Aliaksandr,

Aliaksandr Pranko wrote:
> I would like to get some additional info about search functionality
> implementation, if there is a such possibility of course.

sorry for the late answer, but now I finally put together a short rather
technical document on the query implementation in jackrabbit. the doc
should be online when the site is generated the next time. for a preview
have a look at the svn checkout under xdocs/arch/operate/query.xml.

Anyway, most of the details about the implementation are in the source
code itself as javadoc or other comments in the code. So, you may also
want to check out the javadoc on the jackrabbit site:
http://incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit/apidocs/index.html

hope this helps.

btw, comments and suggestions are always welcome ;)

regards
  marcel