jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand LEGA <bertrand.l...@capgemini.com>
Subject Getting nodes from a multivalued reference property
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:47:10 GMT

Hi,

I defined multi valued property of type reference.
And I'm trying to get the nodes the property references.

The code is very simple :

   Property myProperty = // some initialization code here
   Value[] values = myProperty.getValues() ;

The surprising part is that there is no getNode() method in the Value
class.
How am I supposed to retreive my nodes ?

Do you have any idea ?

Cheers,
Bertrand.