jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Querying the jcr:primaryType property [2]
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:33:05 GMT
hmm, interesting thought... and I think you're right. I guess that needs
some clarification in the spec. it currently states that element node
test and jcr:primaryType restrict nodes to the common type.

shouldn't the SQL equivalent be:

SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE jcr:primaryType='X'
and
SELECT * FROM X

?

regards