jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Röthenbacher <felix.roethenbac...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: PathNotFoundException when copying between workspaces
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:35:07 GMT
Hi Stefan

i tracked it down to the HierarchyManagerImpl class. There,
resolvePath() [199] is called for the source path (e.g. '/site/test',
where 'test' is a newly added or copied node).

The execution path is as follows:

[199] resolvePath(Path path)
[222] for (...)
         [iterate over all path elements]
[226]   parentState.hasChildNodeEntry(...) => false for name='test'
[241]   parentState.hasProperty(...) => false for name='test'
[253]   PathNotFoundException

Actually, the NodeState.ChildNodeEntries of 'site's parentState
does not reflect the newly added node.

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce it with a simple setup for
now ...

As said before, after a restart of the repository after adding
the node, it can be copied without a problem (with same code
sequence!!).

Regards,

Felix