jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Röthenbacher <felix.roethenbac...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Item not visible with different session after save
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 19:42:07 GMT
Edgar Poce wrote:
> Hi
>
>  you can also see
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.jackrabbit.devel/1374
>
> What about adding a how-to to the docs for each deployment model?.
>
> model 1: A repository servlet that ties the jackrabbit to the servlet lifecycle.
>
> Model 2: JNDI configuration example for tomcat.
>
> Model 3: Guidelines for jackrabbit + jcr-rmi deployment.
>
> regards
> edgar
>
> On Apr 8, 2005 12:15 PM, Tobias Strasser <tobias.strasser@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>what do you exaclty mean with: Open a new session B in a different jvm ?
>>
>>do you startup a second repository instance on the same persistence data?
>>that does not work (see topic 'cluster and cache question')
>>http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.jackrabbit.devel/1529
>>
>>cheers, tobi

Thanks for your explanations! I was investigating a
PathNotFoundException, so I tried to look into the
repository from a different session. Unfortunately,
also from a different instance ... :-/ The cause of the
PathNotFoundException is still unclear, but I will
post this in a different thread.

- Felix