jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting ...@yukatan.fi>
Subject Heads-up: JDOM dependency removed
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 08:05:08 GMT
Hi all,

I've finally finished my work on removing the JDOM dependency from
Jackrabbit (see JCR-54). The latest steps of the process involved
changing some of the XMLPersistenceManager code and (again)
restructuring node type XML handling. While all the code is quite well
unit tested (I ran all the unit tests with XMLPersistenceManager
enabled) and I'm pretty sure that I've not introduced any major
problems, you still might want to check your environment if you make
heavy use of the XML features.

BR,

Jukka Zitting