jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Moseley <...@osafoundation.org>
Subject Re: PUTing an xml file causes import
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 18:27:55 GMT
Angela Schreiber wrote:

>> it doesn't look configurable.
> should :)

i've been getting around to asking for thoughts on how to integrate
configuration into the webdav subsystem. i'll put that into a different
message tho.

> there is no need of preserving the current state of
> the simple part of the server, from my point of view.
> it was added to the contribution to have a simple
> webdav servlet upon a jcr repository...

which is precisely what i need :)

i had given some thought to providing both the simple and webdav servers
in my product, but i really don't have any need for remote jcr, so i'm
going to avoid the complexity.

> if your PROPPATCH is cool, we can add...

righto. i probably won't be getting to that for a little while, as i
don't need PROPPATCH just yet, but definitely at some point.