jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: PUTing an xml file causes import
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 18:04:29 GMT
> an input file containing xml like this:
> is coming back out as:

> maybe a bug, maybe not. in any event, not what i want.

rather not :)
however, i'm currently working on the proper roundtripping
in another project.
maybe we can than put it to the simple servlet as well.

>> [...] should be configurable.

> it doesn't look configurable.

should :)

> since i need to subclass DavResourceImpl anyway to implement PROPPATCH,
> i will also cause it not to import XML. that way the current behavior of
> DavResourceImpl is preserved for everybody else until y'all decide
> if/how to make the behavior configurable.

there is no need of preserving the current state of
the simple part of the server, from my point of view.
it was added to the contribution to have a simple
webdav servlet upon a jcr repository...

if your PROPPATCH is cool, we can add...

regards angela