jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Moseley <...@osafoundation.org>
Subject Re: litmus results
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 19:30:22 GMT
Angela Schreiber wrote:

> please find attached the commented list (as promised).
> most issues have been fixed. thanks again.

wow, that was quick :) thanks for being so responsive, angela!

>>>see todo in WebdavServletRequestImpl. i decided to try to deal with invalid xml,
>
>    since we experienced troubles with various client in the past.
>    if you feel this is crucial, i can easily insert the 400 response...

no, i think it's reasonable to cope with invalid xml as much as
possible, which maximizes interoperability.

>>>proppatch not implemented in the simple-server.
>>>limited proppatch with the jcr-server (see docu)

hm, which docs are you referring to?

> 23. propget............... FAIL (No value given for property {kappa}somename)
>

>>>???

not sure what this is. i'll run litmus again once i've updated with your
changes and see if it still happens; if so i can provide the neon debug log.