jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-orm tests not running out-of-the-box
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 10:08:41 GMT

I just want to say I already did all this for the
contrib/orm-persistence project... I just didn't get to publishing it as
I have a few remaining issues with the tests and that I'm trying hard to
keep in touch with all the daily CVS changes (which is a not a trivial
task sometimes).

Regards,
  Serge Huber.