jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-orm tests not running out-of-the-box
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 08:10:20 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately the orm-persistence contribution is not up-to-date with
the current state of jackrabbit. One other file that is not in sync with
  jackrabbit is: custom_nodetypes.xml in
orm-persistence\applications\test\repository\nodetypes

if you copy over the one from
trunk\applications\test\repository\nodetypes you should be able to at
least make another step towards running the tests. I tried it on my
machine but now i get error like:

0 [main] ERROR net.sf.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate.execute:141 -
Unsuccessful: create table JCR_BLOB (BLOB_ID integer generated by
default as identity (start with 1), PARENT_UUID varchar(255), PROP_NAME
varchar(255), VALUE_INDEX integer, BLOB_SIZE bigint, BLOB_VALUE
varbinary(255))

Serge, can you help us out here?

Because the orm-persistence contribution is so tightly coupled with the
jackrabbit test cases, we should probably use svn:externals to include
the necessary resources. That way they are always in sync.

comments, other ideas?

regards
  marcel