jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Sag <d...@visualitylife.com>
Subject Re: first steps
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:26:20 GMT
hi Simon,

thanks for that tip...

my repository.xml has no reference to
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.search.lucene.SearchIndex so i am not sure
what i should be changing.

this is my repository.xml

<Repository>

     <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
         <param name="path" value="testOutput/jr/rep/repository"/>
     </FileSystem>

     <Security appName="Visuality_test">
         <AccessManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager"/>
     </Security>

     <Workspaces rootPath="testOutput/jr/rep/workspaces"
             defaultWorkspace="default" />

     <Workspace name="visuality_client_test">
         <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
             <param name="path" value="testOutput/jr/wsp"/>
         </FileSystem>

         <PersistenceManager

class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.xml.XMLPersistenceManager" />

         <SearchIndex>
             <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
                 <param name="path" value="testOutput/jr/wsp/index"/>
             </FileSystem>
         </SearchIndex>

     </Workspace>

     <Versioning rootPath="testOutput/jr/rep/versions">
         <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
             <param name="path" value="testOutput/jr/rep/versions"/>
         </FileSystem>

         <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.xml.XMLPersistenceManager" />
     </Versioning>

</Repository>

all advice appreciated.

tia