jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Sag <d...@visualitylife.com>
Subject examples of writing binary data to JCR
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:14:58 GMT
Hi people,

Flushed with success from friday's first steps, I am now about to
attempt something a little more ambitions, namely writing some binary
data to the repository.

my first step is to download and read the JCR spec - only 250 odd
pages.  however i cn only assume that this has been done by someone
else before, someone who knows exactly what to do for a simple case
anyway.  so if anyone has any second-steps examples or even clues on
where in the spec i would best focus my time, please I am all ears

cheers

dave