jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Kiessler <oliver.kiess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to locate a login configuration
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:32:43 GMT
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:16:24 +0000, Upayavira <uv@odoko.co.uk> wrote:
> I've decided to give Jackrabbit a go, have been playing with the
> FirstSteps example, and am getting:
>   java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to locate a login configuration
>
> When I try repository.login()
>
> Seems that com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile cannot find some
> config file it expects. Am I missing something obvious?

The first steps tutorial may be out of date (or incompatible with
current changes). Currently the configuration handling is being
refactored and I think the repository login (implemented by JAAS) is
also affected. But as far as I know the refactoring is progressing
fine and should be finished soon.

regards,
oliver