jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Strasser <tobias.stras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: attributes with xml namespace not being imported?
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:09:25 GMT
no this has nothing to do with issue  JCR-61 - or do you also have an
element named 'xml:lang' ? guess not :-)

as far as i remember, namespace prefixes beginning with 'xml' are not
allowed in names in a jcr170 repository. the spec is not very clear
about how elements with xml reserved namespaces should be imported,
but i would assume that no information should be discarded during a
docview import. if you think this behaviour is a bug, file a jira
issue, attaching the XML document you want to import.

cheers, tobi

--
Tobias Strasser, Day Management AG, Barfuesserplatz 6, CH - 4001 Basel