jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Kraft <boris.kr...@obinary.com>
Subject Re: JCR-based wiki or weblog?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 14:07:40 GMT
On 02.03.2005, at 11:37, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is anyone out there planning or working on a wiki or weblog application
> built on top of a JCR content repository? Or alternatively working on
> porting an existing application to JCR?
>
> I might be willing to participate in such a project.

Hi Jukka,

just an idea: with the Magnolia CMS built on JSR-170 it should be
pretty straightforward to build a wiki template. Maybe you want to have
a look? We would certainly be glad to have such an addition. While it
would not be a standalone wiki based on Jackrabbit, it would benefit
from the Magnolia infrastructure.

Cheers
Boris Kraft
Magnolia Content Management