jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Roy T. Fielding <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: linking the spec within the navigation
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:10:28 GMT
On Mar 14, 2005, at 12:57 PM, Michael Wechner wrote:
> I would like to suggest to link the spec from within the navigation on
> the left hand side.
>
> Since the spec is quite essential I think it would make sense to list
> it there.

That will certainly happen once the specification is approved.
Right now we are playing a bit of a chicken-and-egg game because
we need implementations to find faults in the spec, but we aren't
allowed by the JCP to publish the current spec (only the last
official one on the PMO page).  Anyway, the "current" EG version is
0.16.3, Peeter is still working on 0.16.4, and I am not sure
which one Jackrabbit currently implements.

....Roy