jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: JCR-based wiki or weblog?
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:31:43 GMT
David Nuescheler wrote:

>hi michi,
>>Any feedback is very much appreciated (good and bad ;-)
>frankly i do not understand how this (as far as i can see) "xml
>example" has anything to do with a repository model? [or even a
>content model in case that was your intention?]
>can you explain this a little bit for me?

well, I just wanted to start somewhere and please apologize
if might mix the terminology (any hints or explanation on terminology is
very much

I thought it make sense to start the "design" of the content with an XML
then can be imported

I have added the basic structure of the repository in order to add
nodetypes, namespaces, workspaces, etc.

Or what else is considered best practice?

I think the blog could be a nice example on how a repository "should" be
and I also don't mind moving that to the Jackrabbit SVN, but it seems to
me that something like that is currently missing and it would help
people a lot.

Michael Wechner