jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: webdav support
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:35:08 GMT
salut christophe

first of all: it seems to me, that you are using an older version.
WebdavServlet.getSession has been replaced recently as suggested
by brian (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-66).

i didn't encounter that nullpointer before, but maybe you could
update first... if it's still an issue, i will certainly take a
closer look at it.

thanks
angela

LOMBART Christophe wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm wondering what is the status of the webdav server found in the contrib area.
> I can build the server and run it into Tomcat but I got the following exception when
I'm accessing the following url:
> http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-server/repository
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	org.apache.jackrabbit.server.simple.WebdavServlet.getSession(WebdavServlet.java:212)
> 	org.apache.jackrabbit.server.simple.WebdavServlet.service(WebdavServlet.java:105)
> 	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>
> I just made a simple maven:all on the project but maybe I forgot something to do. How
can I connect correctly to the server ?  Furthermore I cannot access to the index.jsp page.