jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Patch for ORM persistence project
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:54:59 GMT

A follow-up : I suggest though that we both still stick to running all
the tests against both ORM persistence managers. Running all the tests
is an important guarantee of quality for these implementations, and I'd
like to make sure we are "as good as" the default persistence managers
(over time of course), provided we have the required time to "catch up" :)

Regards,
  Serge ...