jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Persistence Manager sanity check
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 03:38:48 GMT

  I uploaded a PM sanity check library to JIRA (JCR-76). I set the
priority to major accidentaly and I couldn't change it to minor :(.

The sanity checks are pluggable and I uploaded only one implementation
that checks and repairs children referencial integrity. I plan to add
the following in the next days:

- check referers existence. repair: remove reference.
- check property existence. repair: remove reference.
- check internal value existence. repair: remove reference.

If anyone has any test and repair strategy in mind please let me know
and I'll add it.

feedback is always welcome.

View raw message