jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Pfister <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: Patch for ORM persistence project
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:14:01 GMT
Edgar Poce wrote:
> hi serge
>
> Now. I think that the error log you sent in a previous mail was not
> caused by a problem in the PM implementation. The exception is thrown
> when the test is succesful.
>
> The XATest says:
>         // assertion: commit must fail since integrity violated
>         try {
>             utx.commit();
>             fail("Commit succeeds with violated integrity");
>         } catch (RollbackException e) {
>             /* expected */
>         }
>
> So, I think you shouldn't worry for this error. Or am I missing something?

No, you're absolutely right (I was lazy enough not to check what test
caused that stack trace). The commit is supposed to fail because a node
that was referenced by session A in a transaction has been removed by
session B and hence the commit should fail. Of course, the stack trace
output on the console is ugly and I will remove it asap.

Regards
Dominique