jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch for ORM persistence project
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:43:31 GMT
hi serge

In previous posts I was refering to JCR-63 #10, sorry for not being more
careful.

Now. I think that the error log you sent in a previous mail was not
caused by a problem in the PM implementation. The exception is thrown
when the test is succesful.

The XATest says:
         // assertion: commit must fail since integrity violated
         try {
             utx.commit();
             fail("Commit succeeds with violated integrity");
         } catch (RollbackException e) {
             /* expected */
         }

So, I think you shouldn't worry for this error. Or am I missing something?

Regards
edgar