jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch for ORM persistence project
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:08:25 GMT
hi serge

Serge Huber wrote:
> I'm still having the problem of the references not being properly
> processed. If anybody has any idea what's going on (it happens in both
> PersistenceManager implementations) I'd be very grateful as I don't have
> all that much time to spend on this.
I think that in OJB the references are handled properly. In hibernate
you have to call destroy(NodeReferences) and  then store all the
modified references. It's not a good solution, but I don't know of any
better until the references handling is modified.

I added this line in OJB:

// destroy all the references before saving
destroy(refs, broker);

// Store part

> Regards,
>  Serge Huber.