jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Pfister <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: References
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:07:25 GMT
Serge Huber wrote:

> I'm implementing both the HibernatePersistenceManager and
> OJBPersistenceManager, and I'm getting the following failures when
> running the XATest :
>
> From debugging, it seems that the PersistenceManager is never called to
> store the reference added in the addReferences() test. I'm trying to
> figure out why but I'm a little lost...

The message and stack trace indicates that a modified non-empty
NodeReferences object points to a target node that is neither in the set
of added/modified Nodes nor in the set of unmodified Nodes. In other
words, a non-existing node is still referenced which violates integrity.
You should check whether the node having the indicated UUID is itself
destroyed or why it does not appear in the set of existing nodes.

Hope this helps
Dominique