jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject sanity check command line tool (used to be Best practice for Asset management)
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:41:17 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to run the persistence managers directly without starting
jackrabbit and I realized I need instances of RepositoryConfig,
NodeTypeRegistry and a NameSpaceRegistry. The repository config part is
simple (btw, thanks jukka). Now I need instances of NodeTypeRegistry and
NameSpaceRegistry and there's no public class that provide this
functionality. I think that to copy the code from RepositoryImpl is not
a good choice. Is there any option?

regards
edgar