jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PersitenceManager and Filesystem summary
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:13:40 GMT
Hi stefan

I said "not so easy" because they are not out of the box solutions. You
need to configure the database, get the drivers, and some more stuff..

Maybe it's not so important in enterprise decisions, but when
distributing a product for evaluation I think it's a major issue. e.g.
the Lenya distribution. I think that, even the slow performance issue,
the LocalFileSystem is the best choice for the lenya distribution.

regards
edgar